JP Button(日本翻訳)

Friday, September 15, 2006

WHITENESS!

I've been leveling my BLM with Neo's DRK lately. It has been very fun. BLM is a very enjoyable job. I just want to MB anything. MB MB MB. Give me Scission, I'll MB it. Even if you do it by mistake. So thinking ahead I decided to start camping Centurio X-I which drops Stonega II, Quake, and most importantly Shaman's Cloak.

A little tip for anyone who is camping this NM. Go there kill the Place Holder(Antican Signifer) a few times and thats it. If it pops after killing the Signifer 3-5 times good, otherwise come back another time. I think that is the easiest way to camp this guy without killing yourself. He is pretty easy at 74, just need to keep your Hit Points up otherwise his Ga can and will kill you. Oh yeah DO NOT forget to bring some Echo Drops and you can't sleep him. I dunno about Silence.



Lucky for me I went 1/1 on the Cloak. I think Sucker Neo was like 0/14 on him. Laff!! I still have to go back to get the scrolls though.

No comments: