JP Button(日本翻訳)

Monday, September 11, 2006

Take a moment to remember the tragedy that happened 5 years ago. I remember, I was still in school when it happened and my friend told me an airplane crashed into the World Trade Center. I thought maybe one of those little private airplanes crashed on the roof or something. I could not even imagine something that terrible could have happened...Take care and God Bless.

I am sorry for the lack of updates. I've been a bit busy.(coughcoughlazycoughcough)

Tyrath/Neche

This post is dedicated to a good friend of mine, Tyrath. As everyone one knows he along with another good friend, Tymon were recently banned. Going to miss you guys. Tyrath has been on on his friend's character, Neche and I managed to take some pics.











Hehe...I got him to PL my Dark Knight a 'little bit'(2 levels, lawl).
Farewell to bud. Take care and enjoy your last year in High School












Eba Eba Tres Tres

Last labor day weekend Elvenroth invited me to help on some NM fights in the Aqueducts. We killed a few PH for Tres, but it didn't pop so we deicded to go for Eba.


The fight a rough fight. It has a some nasty moves and AOE, but everyone did their Best.


Lookie lookie here :D
Congrats to our little Taru Friend, Xemo on the loot.



Tres finally popped and went in for a little poking.


Not even a stupid fire crystal!


It was great fun that night. ER(Elvenroth) went to camp it the next day too. Hope he got his knife. Yo ER we need to exp again sometime, bud. XD

Edit: More updates coming within the next one or two days. I have a lot of material to put on. Man, this feels school all over again. Always procrastinating \:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Took so long to get those pics right XD

Zethren said...

"I am sorry for the lack of updates. I've been a bit busy.(coughcoughlazycoughcough)"

ahem XD

Anonymous said...

No I meant how long it took us to take those pics :P