JP Button(日本翻訳)

Saturday, September 16, 2006

TaRuTaRus Take Over The Arey! ('-'/)/

What fun today in the Arey. ShadowShip got the claim and they took it down pretty fast. The did some things that normally some LS don't do to Fafnir, which is DOT it. About 15 mins for the kill. BLM POWER at its best. Congrats. Speaking to Mizukj, they got Aegisj, A. feet, Andrs. Good job guys!


Look out these little guys are mustering their forces :o


Recently I've been putting on as much HP as possible on my Bard for Spirits Within on Fafnir and other NMs. It is a good damage bonus from someone who usually doesn't do damage(in technical terms). Most Linkshells have 1-2 bards atleast present on camps and a Spirits Within from both of them can yield close if not more damage than a Burst II.

I hope more bards start to explore this. I hardly if ever see other bards build TO for Spirits in the Arey. Right now I am close to 1400 HP. I can break 1400+ easily, but 1500 will be hard without spending a good amount of cash(which as you can see something I am short on). Merits will definty help me on this, but I haven't been PTing on Bard much until this weekend. Getting 1600+ will be my ultimate goal! :D

No comments: