JP Button(日本翻訳)

Friday, September 15, 2006

SUPER DYNAMIS BEAUCEDINE!

Last week Wedesday Invictus was up at Dyna Beau and we an unbelive amount of AF. In Total 10 AF2.

-=ARDIN=-



-=BECKHAM=-


-=CARB=-



-=MASATARUTARU=-



-=MRKILLER=-


-=TENCHI=- (Our 1st.)


-=ZETHREN=-



Finally got this. I don't Melee much on bard, but this is a great town piece. Looks kick ass. Thanks everyone =)

Congrats to Tenchi on going 5/5 AF2


I think Zylia was drinking durning Dynamis and by the time we ened she was stoned. She wanted to take some "pictures."




Friends started to gather and started to join the fun. ZOMG! ACTION SHOTS!






Then the fight broke out. Let's just say it didn't end very well...I'll leave it at that.


It was a very fun night. The LS did great. I have never seen so many AF from Beau. I hope we are this lucky in the future.

No comments: