JP Button(日本翻訳)

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Doggy Needed a Walk!

We did a few KS99s last night. It was very fun. Drops were pretty good. I'd say everyone that popped walked out with atleast 2m and some other lucky lotters who did not pop walked out with some nice items.


Yes, Please.


The runs were very fun. I maganed to avoid most Meteor deaths, but died to like every 'final' Meteor, haha. Here are a few Action Death Shots. Zethen go boom boom boooom.



My orb

Comeon

Dillon

Junk

So I made like 2,000,000. 1M will go to WAR and the other I'm going to spend on BLM. I have another KS99 set so hopefully that will be used to in the near future for even more goodies. At the moment trying to get HQ BLM staves as they will be the biggest bang for the buck.

Lastly, the cutest screenshot of the day!

=Percow=



Zethren's Funnies!

No funny or embrassing chat lots this time, but I managed to catch a snap of Sylvester Stallone. Here's RAMBO!! hahahaha...

1 comment:

cooz said...

cool :)