JP Button(日本翻訳)

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Angels Love Dragons


The past few weeks have been great for us. We've had some good success in the Arey. The first claim was not by us, but by our good friends "NobleKnights" Linkshell. They were a bit short on people so we gave them our BLM team to help kill the beast.



It always seems like they are short on BLMs. In reality I don't think they use that many BLMs at all, but still they do good when they have a decent amount of people at camp.




Our turn to go at it. Our Fafnir claim yielded a nice double abj. drop.
Congratulations to Bramd on the A. Hands and Hosenka on the A. feet.


Much to my surprise we scored a Nidhogg that same week as well. We were very happy.





Well deserved E.Body went to our fearless leader, Pharanx. Congratulations my friend. With all the hard work and dedication you put in the shell I can't think of even 1 reason why would don't deserve to have this. Pharanx is our pimp Ridill/ebody war now! Oh and grats to Zanjibar on the bread.




Back to Dynamis


I've made my return to Dynamis this past month with Limitless. I've been enjoying it very much. The professionalism of the shell is really high. So far I've done two Dyna-Xarc. with them and both have yielded Dynamis Lord wins.


Congratulations to Silfer on the first Shadow Mantle and Kisada on the second one.

Omega Fun

Finally some Limbus action. Another Omega downed by UU. After a long time Homam legs finally dropped.


I got the Homam hands. That puts me 3/5 on Homam, missing just the head and legs. Head shouldn't be a problem, but the legs are going to take a lot of points to acquire in the future. ;/

Congratulations to Necrosis on the Homam legs and that's is my good buddy Sneakypants next to us wishing his fellow THFs all the best. I hope he gets his Homam feet soon.




That's it for now. Oh yeah I got BLM75 the other day. That brings me to 75:BRD,THF,BLM, and WAR. I don't think I will be leveling any other job to 75 anytime soon. I need to finish up merits for all these jobs and pimp them out first.


All the best to everyone. See you next update.

No comments: