JP Button(日本翻訳)

Friday, July 13, 2007

Getting back in the [blogging] game


Been out of touch with the blog for a couple of months. Many friends have been demading updates. I have gotten a few deaths threats and this
It's going to be a long update(2+ months of material) and I'll do it in parts so bear with me.


Duuragon

First up is Angel Knight Faf claim. These are rare for us so when they happen everyone is excited.

Congrats to Loveless on the Zenith Feet and Ayumu on the Hrotti.


Kitty Panties

My good friend Makunouchi and I've been doing some sky farming (along with some of our friends) for Haidate items. We managed to get one and a half set.


We had tons of fun getting to Byakko's island. Noobs all of us, lol. Aggro after aggro after aggro.





Big congrats to Maku on the pants. Thank you all for coming out to help with the fight. I won lots on Byakko's Axe and D. legs, thanks everyone!

Za'Dah Adamantking

I camped this NM for a whole week and finally got the chance to fight it. He really doesn't have great drops anymore(ever since Raise3 went ->5kg) except maybe for a D cloth and this ultra rare club.


The fight is easy but the pull can be a little difficuilt as there are 2 other NMs right near him. So you can zone all of the regular mob links, but the other NMs will still remain. Those that are farmilar with the Qulun Dome area will know that you have to drop off the ledge to zone out. People started to show up so I made the pull without any support and it went pretty well.


Long long fight. He has like 20k HP and uses Bene.

Crappy drops.


But pretty cool title :)


Proto-Ultima

Little messier than usual, but always a fun fight.

Big congrats to Elvaankitty on finally getting the pants


New Dynamis Linkshell


I joined Limitless Dynamis a couple of months back. This shell is great. We kill DL on a regular basis and farm very well. I'll be making a lot more dynamis updates in the up coming posts.

Limitless is so lucky with RDM hats its not even funny. We had so many drop one night and one went free lot.





We also did a very sucessful Dynamis Qufim run.


Took down Mini Boss #1


and Mini Boss #2


Finally the Mega Boss which gives you the win and spawns mobs which drop capes and belts and not to meantion a 1hr ext.


WIN :D


Hanging with my good buddy Volt


I think there may have been a few more drops that I missed. Congrats






Neo and I both scored some cool hats. He was pretty excited. Not one seconed after he getting his hat he thought he was some kind of prince. Smacking people around for no good reason.

Zethren's Funnies and Misc. shots

Can't have a update without some funnies. We had some fun with Hyre one night. Hyre was the leader of Gleipner sky ls a while back. Nobody could remember the correct spelling(I still can't, sorry Hyre lol) resulting in Hyre breaking some blood vessels.


Big blunder on my part. I was about to buy a Woodsman Ring, but I pressed down key by mistake and bought this ><



Badass merit party with some of my good friends. Always a blast.


Lastly I leave you some of the the cutest Samurais I know

More updates coming so keep on checking back.
Have a good week.

2 comments:

Thuron said...

Bout fooking time nub. <3 u bish.

Jediknight said...

Yep, Keep updating! o.o Nice post. =p