JP Button(日本翻訳)

Sunday, October 08, 2006

No Claims for us this weekend. Kaizen got Nidhogg today. Grats to them. Drop was a A. body.
I fininshed Dark Knight Subjob over the weekend. I got into a really nice PT which took me to level 41. I won't be touching this for a while now.
So far I have the following subs done
Mage: WHM,BLM,SMN
Melee: WAR,NIN,SAM,DRK,THF

I am pretty much done with the subs that I really want to have. There is only one sub that is really left for me to level and that is RDM and maybe RNG(MAYBE).

Currently working on getting BLM to 75. Hopefully it will be done in 2-3 months. Then I'll go back and finish up WAR(47 atm). After that go on a Merit Frenzy and spend like a month or so Maxing out Merits for everything. Good Plan, ja? Haha.

A very big congratulations to my buddy Xan on his New Novia Earring.

No comments: