JP Button(日本翻訳)

Thursday, October 12, 2006

New Blog Idea

I've been thinking about doing for a while now, but was having problems figuring out how I'd do it. "Quetzy Interviews." I'd speak with different kinds of people on the server and interview them. For example, interview with different End-Game Linkshell leaders. See how their thoughts are different and similar. Interview with a qcdn mod, interview with a random player, etc.

For my first part I am thinking about interviewing a few End Game LS leaders. Maybe some will refuse, who knows, but sounds like fun. My request to everyone is help in generating questions, after all it is you who will be reading. What kind questions would you like to have answered? Any other suggestions or thoughts would be much appreciated as this is a new thing for me.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure if I'm important enough, but I'll do it! :D

Zethren said...

:D Thanks...This won't be happening for a couple of weeks or so. As I'll have to think of interesting questions
Thanks for your support.