JP Button(日本翻訳)

Thursday, August 03, 2006

MPK GALORE!!!

I was near the end of Dynamis Jeuno when Kenji sent me a /tell to /sea Korroloka Tunnel, HOLE COW CRAP! There were so many Gilsellers there it wasn't even funny. I decided to have a little "fun" with them. As soon as Dynamis ended I rushed to the Tunnel.

I remember Dowzer MPKing them with a Jammer Leech. I used his idea(Thanks Dowzer). I wasn't sure if he did it with one or more so I just brought all three. I could have just zoned to avoid death, but I didn't want to give them any time to run away.







One got away though. Bastard.



I didn't get as many as I wanted to. There were still many there. I think the rest were at the other side of the tunnel. After they died they all just HPed. Very easy way of getting the SOBs. Even right now they are still in the Tunnel. Come on people GO GO GO!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »