JP Button(日本翻訳)

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

ISBC(Imperial Standing Burning Circle)

I did three of these the other night and they were very fun. Basically there are two(For the Jade atleast) that you can do, lv60 cap and uncapped. We did the 60 cap. The orb(Confidential Orders) requires 2,000 Imperial Standing.

The drops are pretty good. I think Chocobo egg drops 100%(we got 2/2) or very often. Other things that you can get include ore(we got some Adaman), scrolls(AM, Elegy, etc.) and misc medcines, lastly you can get some nice new gear. As for the uncapped one, I'm not sure what can drop from them, but I've read people getting Khroma ore and Dragon Talons. This will surely bring the wisket price down.

The lv60 capped fight involves a Colbari. It's not that hard of a fight. What you have to make sure to do is stay within its AOE. Tt uses Charm(AOE) and if one peoson doesn't get charmed he will die.

The first one we died and the other two went very well(we did some job changes and workout a few kinks, i.e. use CURE). It was a blast. I wish I could have done more, but some people had to go. I'd say the most fun moment was when Baja DCed in the middle and came back on while we were all charmed.You can see her running for her life here, but doesn't get very far, lol.

PICS when I get home




Thanks Cythe for inviting me to this fun event. Hope to do it more in the future, I'm hooked.
Congrats on your new Leech Sword.

PICS when i get home