JP Button(日本翻訳)

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Ero man RXKEN!

A friend of mine, Rxken is leveling Blue Mage and was having a hard time learning Healing Breeze. I joined them in Bubu.(They had no luck Altep). I suggested that Rily and I go Hand to Hand, feed the mob TP while doing the least amount of damage.


Our Plan worked and soon enough the Elve...err I mean Dhamel used Healing Breeze and Ken got it. Our good friend Siamese also came to join the fun ^^


Then Rxken and I hit up Valkrum Dunes so he could learn Sheep Song. This guy is on fire and learned it very fast.


I super PLed(sing songs and disband) him a bit after that and he cut through the Sheep and Bunnies like there was no tomorrow.




It was a fun morning. Rxken started to express some of his "inner" feelings.


私はあなたとの多くの楽しみをRxken、Rily and Siamese 有した。 青いマジックのお祝い。 よい友人である。

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »