JP Button(日本翻訳)

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Zethren's Funnies!

It's been a while since I updated this section of Funnies. Lately I haven't had much to really put on for this section, but I have a few that you'll enjoy.


First off is my good buddy Rhadamanthus(aka Rhadafux aka Rhaddy aka Rabao, etc.). He's is the one who first brought me in AngelKnight Last year in June. These are some of his last words 'encouragement' in AngelKnight of before joining another LS.

Last camp with Amiboshi and Rhad.



This is a ultra rare shot of him in full WHM AF1. Now I'm not knocking WHM AF or anything, but Rhaddy here looks like a little girl dressed in pretty clothes about to go out to the market on a Sunday morning.



Poor MJ getting e-abused, lol.




Battle of the soloers

I was soloing on RDM the other day when this JP guy, Batyo came and killed my Pet while I was resting. Now its yellow and its all fair game amirite? Anyone can take, ja? But I don't know whats wrong with people these days. Not a even a small amount of respect for the other player who is soloing and was there before you.

Anyway I confront him and try to explain to him that I was there first and the guy sleeps the Goblin(BST) and just keeps it slept or bound. He does this for a few mins. Doom on Zethren. I have blood in my eyes and think of ways I can get back at this guy. I /c him and see that he's in the same LS that a good friend of mine is in.


Little horns start to grow from my head...Excellent. All I had to do was mention my buddy, Kinugawa's name and within 3 seconds he said sorry warped away. The funny part(finally hehe) is that after that he sent me sooo many tells saying how sorry he was. I bet he only said it because I know Knugawa hehe...Too bad I didn't save all the other tells.



Limbus Action


I lost track of how many Omegas and Ultimas that UU has done, but we've been successful on all out latest ones. Still no Hot pants for Elvaankitty (unless they dropped last Sunday, missed that one).

One of the best THF I know, Sneakypants finally got his Homam Body.


And some misc Ultima drops. Congratulations to everybody.






This month we have 2 Omegas and 2 Ultimas. Hopefully I'll get something.


P.S. Trioing BLM right now with Kriist and Cherron. Congrats guys on lv71!

No comments: