JP Button(日本翻訳)

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Ungimping me Softly


I've been getting many tells from friends to update. I'm sorry for the lack of updates. They say old habits die hard. I'm a big procrastinator ever since the beginning of my time. I'll do my best to update more frequently in the future. This update is all about some nice items and accomplishments that I've made during the last month or so.

I'll start off with this picture which some will enjoy more than others. You know who you are, haha.Two great Feet pieces for the THF job, Homam and N. Feet. This puts me at 2/5 on N gear. Since I've started to do sky again with Valiance(which has now merged with Penance) I hope to go 4/5 on Neptune in the upcoming months.





Got Apocalypse Nigh done with some great people. Props to Firebrand for his organization of the run. It was a fun fight, I kited Kam'lanaut around while everyone else took care of the little guy.


I still haven't decided on which earring I want. More or so leaning on Static for my BLM.




Every Thief has one sub hand dagger dream, that is The Sirocco Kukri. The NM (Kreutzet) which drops it is a real pain. He's on a 9-12hour spawn and will only pop when there is Wind weather. I happened to get the TOD on the way to Aspid. camp and asked some of my good friends to help me. We were there for about 5 hrs before he popped.



First kill:- No drop. :(



Second kill was with Angel Knight. We were at aspid camp.


A big thank you to my good buddies Makunouchi, Hyre, Whitelighter and their 2nd Chars Vil and Kiaiho that came out to help me. A Big thanks to everyone and Angel Knight for coming to help me kill it during Aspid window. Good thing only Adamantoise popped, hehehe.

This is the bad boy dagger I'm talking about for those who don't know the stats.



(Notice: As I am writing this my good friend, old school FFXI player, Shugensha just came back in the game. Really glad to see him back again.)


Lastly some Bard action. Managed to win lot on 2nd AF+1 item for bard. I got the most sexy BRD pants you can have(unless you going MP build). These rock.


Unbelievable Warrior Static PT.


Very hard to believe that I am 75 WAR now. A few friends of mine made a static exp PT to level up as fast as we possibly could. I went from like lv38-40 to 75 in a matter of 1.5 months. With about 2-3 hrs of exp a few nights a week. Not even full 7 days. It was great. My good friends Rhadamanthus,Demir, Metix, Genji, Amiboshi and their healing 2x(sometimes 3) boxing chars all made it possible. Thanks everyone. I Made a little timeline from start to end. Enjoy!
























The best time I've had yet exping. Thanks guys for all the fun. Look me up anytime to PT or merit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya bud. Thanks for all your help. Did Midir ever get his? If not we need to camp it sometimes. Btw this is zeth too lazy to log in as well lawl.