JP Button(日本翻訳)

Saturday, January 13, 2007

OMEGA #4
Paint down the RED!!
I been saving all my points for this wonderful moment.


Grats to everyone else on their pieces as well.
Still have a few more pieces left to get of course. I'll have them in the upcoming months.

SALVAGE #1

I joined my good friend Lucylittle in a new salvage group that he made. We tried our first run last week. I'm sure everyone has herd of all the cool new Salvage gear. It will take a lot of time to obtain them. We didn't win or get close to it, but we did still did good. It is only will practice and experience we'll get equips and take down bosses with ease and a lot of people.
You start out in Salvage not with just your bare fists. You cannot use Any skills, magic, weapons, armor, sj, etc. The monsters drop "cells" which open up a equipment or ability slot(i.e magic).
Come on, Araelus put up your dukes. I couldn't do anything in the beginning so decided to have a little fun hehe.
I brought my trusty Heatsnatcher along with me. Once I unlocked my weapon(got weapon before magic) I added my share of the damage. I was doing some nice damage too. Many critical hits.
Can't wait for this Sunday's Salvage. Hopefully we can get some armor items to drop.

No comments: