JP Button(日本翻訳)

Friday, January 12, 2007

March to the WyvrmKing!

Recently I've been preparing myself for the Bahamut v2 BC. I want to be ready for it when my Linkshell decides to do it(whenever that will be). None the less I want to get that Cool AN earring as well. I joined up with Claudhart on the Bahamut v1 run.

Bahamut v1 is very easy. He just has a couple of damaging spells, again they are not a problem.


Action Shot


The group I went with were a great bunch of folks. Very Talented. Our Garka was late to the fight and everyone even did the fight over for him. Great selfless action.


Reya working that Ass!


Next up was finishing the final Sky Mission. I tried the last mission before a couple of times, but always failed. This time I was with a good group. I made a post on qcdn for people to sign up to finish this mission, about 12 people signed up and only 5(including me) actually showed up to the fight. Whatever it was, I'm glad I had some awesome people show up and I am now good friends with them. We were short a 6th and my Boss(from Hell, lol just kidding man), Pharanx came in and helped us out. Thanks Pharanx.

Eald'narche is a pain. He has 2 forms. His first form he has this armor which you have to take out before you can hurt him. Once you take it out Eald'narche himself goes down fast.


Anyone that is going to be doing this in the future here's a tip, once you kill him in his first form the BC still goes on and it is not YOU who will engage him in his second form it him who will come to you. We thought that we'd have engage him, nah he came to us hehe... So just be prepared for that and he comes fast.

His second form is pretty dangerous, he does a lot of spells like aoe silence, sleepga, terror, etc. Most of his moves can be blocked with utusumi. Here's Dalkiel taking with the killshot.


I love the title that it gives. It's one of my favorites.

Thank you to everyone that came out.

Bahamut down, Eald'narche down, next was getting ready for Apocalypse Nigh(AN). That means you have to go back to the top floor of all three promies and check the "Memory Flux" for key items



I did this with Jimm(WAR), Dalkiel(RNG), Firebrand(WHM), and myself as WAR. We got all three silvers in about 2:30hrs. Much faster than I thought it would take. I remember in the old days when COP just came out spending like 2hrs on just one promy and that was with a full party. Along the way we killed this NM, Grats Firebrand on the item. I think it was one of those Map NMs or something, whatever it was he deserved the drop.

Along the way we caught a little aggro on the top floor. Jimm and I were handling this T mob and fire caught aggro as well ahead of us. Jimm and I had taken about 90% of the mobs HP down without any outside support. At 10% Firebrand who was a little ahead of us with Dalkiel caught aggro and Jimm went to help them... With some big luck I took down like 10% of this T mobs HP. May not seem that impressive, but it was a fun fight considering the lvl and no Utusumi Ni and being at about half health myself. The funny part was that I lived with 1% of HP. Gogo HP merits, anyone who says they are worthless should think twice the next time a they see a person live with a 2 very small amount HP.
Thanks Firebrand for coming out and helping us even thought you didn't need the silvers yourself. I hope we can all get AN done quick. I have my eyes on Static Earring for my BLM. Any other suggestions?

No comments: