JP Button(日本翻訳)

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Super Duper Ultimate Mega BLM solo

BLM is my new favorite job now. Once I got lv50 and freeze I read up and decided to take a shot at solo. I've been spending almost all my time in Gustav Tunnel the past few days. Soloing Goblin Beastmaster's Pets.

It was a little difficult at level 50 and I'd get resists which is no problem. A simple stun and a level 1 spell took care of the leech. The main problem with not one shoting the pet was that if the Goblin did not have his back to the leech he would aggro. I think I died maybe 4-5 times getting to 51. Once I got 51 it was all smooth sailing from there with my trusty Ice Staff.

Sometimes exp PTs would come along, but not really that big of a problem. I've been raking in massive experience. I'd do like chain4-5 before they'd kill 2-3 mobs lol. About 5-8k exp/hr, depending on ring and deaths.

Much much better than the normal parties that you get around this level and not having to deal with bad players is always a plus.

I plan to solo/duo as much as possible and join parties only to really cap my skills.
Rewarding, very, very, very, rewarding!

No comments: