JP Button(日本翻訳)

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Funnies!

Is it just me or are players more dumber and dumber these days? I got this PT the other day with one of those "over worked" RDMs. I don't mind giving advice and helping out people with less experience and I try to do it in a nice way, but enough is enough.

We were missing a tank and after a while a ninja started to seek. Our RDM immediately got annoyed, "not him again, he's going to bitch about haste." And it continues...


Note: Usually I blur names out, but this time I won't. I'd like people to see this guy and maybe talk some sense into him if they ever talk or PT with him.
Next up we have a BLU/NIN using Sword/Club. My conversation with him when I called him out on it. People want to try new things, Fine. Sometimes I may not know all there is to know about something so I always try to keep an open mind, but this guy's logic just fails.
Please feel free to submit any funny screenshots or chats that you have. You can reach me via PM on qcdn or e-mail: Zethren_ti@yahoo.com. I'd appreciate it and I'll gladly meantion your name. Thanks.

No comments: