JP Button(日本翻訳)

Friday, June 30, 2006

~Random Fun~

Been having a lot of fun leveling my THF, I got my Ziskas the other day and this little bad boy rocks.

I haven't seen a rainbow since I've started playing the game so this was a pretty nice view ^^


It's always fun to see a tarutaru die, isn't it? lol Ken you rock!



Now this next picture is more rare than a Rainbow, more rare than the next set of pictures it's the mother of all rare pictures.
Peregrine, the Galka!


Lastly, was exping on the THF when a special guest made an apprence. He just got his new pants, I'll leave you to figure out which ones they are ^.~


Lol, we took some nice pics, but the bastard wouldn't do action shots. After a lot of bitching and moaning I finally convinced his to wear this. Why hello there, Twizzler.


That's it for today, oh and I've joined a Sky LS, "Rawr", they seem like a good group. See you in sky suckers!

No comments: