JP Button(日本翻訳)

Friday, June 30, 2006

I haven't been on Rose Garden camp in a while now, letting Aznable have all the fun. Last time I checked was 0/4. I haven't seen him in the jungle for a few days now, maybe he gave up or got to drop. I hope he got it. I'll have to talk to him.
Helped camp Kreutzet for friend the other day. This guy is such a pain and pops only during wind weather when it's window is open. We didn't get the claim and the other team didn't get the drop. Good luck next time Kris. I need to get this knife too, I'm sure a certain nin I know will be more than happy to tank this for me. ~.^


We were on the way to our weekly ENM run when we met up with JDA killing Tiamat, I wish I could have stuck around a bit more to watch, I want to kill this bad ass dragon one day!


No comments: