JP Button(日本翻訳)

Friday, June 09, 2006

I've been camping Rose Garden for a few days now. Some dinkle berry always manages to come along and kill a PH. When I got home from work last night same thing, however I get the TOD and return early in the morning. Thinking someone prollyed killed it, but couldn't hurt to check. I get there and BAM! My little flower is blooming.


0/1 on him now. It is a rare drop, I wasn't expecting a 1/1. Fought as 67THF/NIN. He missed like hell, but when he hit me it was for 60+. Bloody and sleep Bolts really helped. I think I could have took him down without them if I'd have kept Utusumi up, lazy I know, but I was uhhh ahmm..tessting his acccuracy.

On another note a sad day today. The leader of my linkshell /breaklinkshell. :( It was fun to have a linkshell named after yourself. I've been good friends with a JP named Kenjikamikaze for a while now and when he left Vana'diel family he made his own LS "Zethren." At first it I thought it was a joke, but it was serious. Him and his BST buddies usually hung out there. And during JP prime you would always find atleast 2 people on. Maybe if I had spent more time with them things would have been different. I think his new LS is called Earth Crusher.

Alas, this is the last picuture.

No comments: