JP Button(日本翻訳)

Saturday, November 11, 2006

<-~~==COP: The End==~~->

We finally cleared The Chains of Promathia Missions. The finally BC, let me say it is one of, if not the best BC zones that I've ever seen. It takes place "above" the world. Check it out that is Qufim Island right there.


The fight with Promathia was not hard at all. You basically let Phishe and Se'dious(sp?) guy kill it and you keep them healed and survive. Promathia's 1st form is a joke.


His second form is a bit tough because he casts meteor. You still have the NPC help. They'll do all the work. Pishe is a powerhouse!!


Zethren FULL ATTACK!


COP is a very fun and challenging story. It is not all that difficult, but it does test your basic party mechanics. You don't need killer gear or all that good stuff to beat it, just some skill and A LOT OF TIME. If you got a good bunch of people it will be cake. I want to thank my static for such a good job and also all the people of Everlost with whom I did the first 4-5 missions with over a year ago. Here are my guys.

No comments: