JP Button(日本翻訳)

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Proto-Omega #1

Having recently gained access to Al'Taieu access I joined a Limbus Linkshell, "UlimaUndressers(UU)." Thursday was my first run with them and we did the Proto-Omega fight.

Fight wasn't bad at all. Everyone who could, slept to 300% TP for Spirits Within. I did my part, but kinda screwed it up. lol. I'm such a noob.

A stack of Sleep pots down the drain. I'll get the bastard next time...

The fight itself was fun, not that exciting or challenging though. I hear Ultima is much harder so I am looking forward to that.


Drops were very good.

I think this was UU's first Omega's heart.
Congratulations to Osyris on the Legs. Vang on the Body and Starafur on the head.

That is Cix on the right side. He is such a cam whore :P

I really like limbus. It is fun to do, it is short and the rewards are outstanding. SE has really done a great job with it as compared to Dynamis. You can spend a year in Dynamis and not even see a particular AF2. Looking forward to more Limbus action and UU, they seem to be a good bunch of folks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smoked! I think I was the only one that died though. :o Thanks for joining up Zethren!

Zethren said...

Hehe I think so too. Thanks for having me. :)