JP Button(日本翻訳)

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Zethren's Funnies

Redneck


This one one of those nights when LS mates were "Bonding." Note: I edited it to take out shout and say crap that was going on, but nothing was taken out of the LS CHAT.



Kraken Club


I am sure you read Neo's post about us skilling up in Kuftal Tunnel the other day. Here is a different take on that night. I send him a tell to join us and I tell him that I blew my last paycheck, bought a ton of gil and got a Kraken Club.

Although Surprised and Shocked by my actions he belived me. So he rushes over and I trade him my "Kraken Club(Shell Buster)."



Please feel free to submit any funny screenshots or chats that you have. You can reach me via PM on qcdn or e-mail: Zethren_ti@yahoo.com. I appreciate it and I'll gladly meantion your name. Thanks.

1 comment:

neophytal said...

hahaha you f'n nubcakes for putting this on there :)