JP Button(日本翻訳)

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

There I am standing proudly on the big guy's paw, singing my songs when I see a little Golden Tarutaru running away fron Nidhogg. What the hell is she doing I think to myself, where the hell is she going? Not long after I see a couple of Darters running after her...I put my hand on my face, shake my head left and right, "not this again" ;/

Shoo Fly Don't Bother me!
(Thanks Neophytal for the title suggestion)


It was another fine Saturday in the Arey. Angel Knight was prepping for the 6th day and a very high chance of a HQ King popping.


Ofcourse Nidhogg did pop. We had like 15 members there when we claimed. Even without a full alliance we did very well. We brought it down under 50% before the rest of our members came(Stupid Dynamis, I skipped mines though. shhhh...Don't tell Daveman).


Toasty


Everything was going very well. It went down to 10% or so and the rest of our members were there. We were doing great, but Nidhogg goes ape shit and Wings 2-3 times back to back. I've herd of people in other Linkshells going to red HP even.


Not that bad. We recovered fine, but something happens. One of our Paladins, bent on not breaking Angel Knight tradition missvokes a Darter.

We do out very best to take control over the changed situation. Sleep, timed nukes, sleep, nukes, etc. We managed to take down most of the darters. I belive in the end there were 1-2 left, but we simply ran out of time and Nidhogg went Hyper. That was the end of that for us. Perse got it next while it was still in Hyper. Then Kaizen and then finally JDA killed it(I belive it went regular for them).

I was very annoyed at first. Pissed...How come something like this happen[again] ? I can understand during the pop while trying to voke the NM you voke something else, but towards the end of the fight? But after a couple of days I realized hey mistakes happen. There is no sense in feeling bad and angry over something like this. There are way too many problems in life to feel sad about. The last thing a person should feel angry about is over a Video Game.

One of these days, we'll show everybody that Angel Knight doesn't only kills Nidhogg, but exps on Darters at the same time as well.

See you next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

brush the shoulders off.