JP Button(日本翻訳)

Friday, August 25, 2006

Finally Friday is here. I haven't faught Fafykins in such a long time(3 weeks, hehe). Hope we get claim.
I've recently changed my gear around. Stopped using Sha'ir legs and hands. Going back to AF1 Hands and Legs and trying to put on as much +skill equipments as possible. I want to see for MYSELF how of a difference it will make on Fafnir. I am still a bit uncertin whether to go with AF2 hands(+3 Wind Skill) or AF1 Hands(+4 CHR & +5 Singing Skill). If anyone has any thought on that I would appreciate it, just leave a comment. For now I am sticking with the AF1 Hands.

Been busy with RL during the weekdays and don't get to play much until after 9pm these days so I am taking a break from Sky for a bit. It's cool, I am having fun in RL
During my weekday playtime I have mostly been working on subjobs. SMN is done(lv40 too, my fav. lvl to stop, 37 is not so good for lv40 cap stuff ;p) and SAM is 32. Will be 33 tonight for sure. For this one I will probably stop as 37, as I have a couple other Melee jobs which I can use for Cap stuff.
I still have a few more subs to level- RDM(5 maybe 6, I think I deleved), DRK(not even unlocked lol), and RNG(lv26 now) for a while. So RNG is at 26 so if anyone would like to level together(sorry Neo Im cutting you off, I'll be done with all my subs before you get DRK to 37, lmao j/k) drop me a line. I am usually on to PT at 9PM EST.

No comments: