JP Button(日本翻訳)

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Today was probably one of the most unpleasent days of FFXI playtime history. It started out great, we claimed Nidhogg. We get things rolling. I am hyped, Psyched and dyked(w/e this means) and we're doing just fine...
But in the end we pulled a Dow Jones and just crashed. :(
One of our team mates provoked a Dater and eventually it linked evrything. I don't care what anyone says, I have full confidence that we can take down Nidhogg, we have done it before. One of our Paladins has a M. Body. We need to be very careful next time and focus more, I am certin our next Nidhogg will go smooth.

After we wiped, Perseverence LS claimed and later they wipe as well. I think it went Hyper on them. That's what I herd.


Finally JDA comes in and gets the kill. They only got N. Legs though.

No comments: