JP Button(日本翻訳)

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Rose Garden all day all night, all time, everytime. I got Rose Garden again last night, but again he wasn't very nice to me. I have new competition now. Two guys, no worries I'll outlast them.


So, I'm 0/2 on him now. I hope it drops soon and I don't wind up like that guy on KI who was like 1/21.


This morning I get to the camp expecting a pop very soon. The same two guys are still there and one guy isn't afk and the other is is /follow on Overgrown Rose. No Problem. I don't know why, but I start to kill some Bees in the area. As soon as I get done I am recasting Utusumi Rose Garden Pops!!! It takes 1-2 seconds for the Aznable to realize and he claims with dia. I was right next to it and I could have beat him with Mug/Steal. I learned a hard lesson today, don't play around at NM camps. I'll never make that mistake again.


I /cheered him on and in the end he didn't get the drop. Which sucks for me because he'll be back again.

No comments: